Pro Hands presents your shipping costs during the checkout process. As part of the checkout process, we will provide you with shipping estimates. The rates will change depending upon the level of service you have requested as well as the weight of your order.
So items may be shipped directly from the manufacture to your home. This service is provided at no extra expense to you and you can expect the same level of service as if the item was shipped from our warehouse. This service allows Pro Hands to offer even more variety and value to you. Items will be shipped by the factory using their preferred shipping carrier. Shipping of these items cannot be expedited due to a product’s size, weight, or carrier constraints.
For orders being sent to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address, shipping rates are based on the weight of your order alone, as Standard shipping (3-7 day delivery) is the only option available for these addresses. Items weighing more than 70 lbs. cannot be shipped this way due to postal regulations. For details, see the table below.
Delivery Location Package Weight Shipping Charge
P.O. Box / APO 10 lbs. and under $9.99
P.O. Box / APO 11-30 lbs. $12.99
P.O. Box / APO 31-70 lbs. $19.99
If you decide to return your order, shipping charges are not refundable.
We currently offer three service levels for orders fulfilled that are shipped from our warehouse: Standard, 2 Business Day, and Next Business Day.
Prohandsatwork.com offers shipping to all United States addresses including Alaska and Hawaii, APO/FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prohandsatwork.com cannot currently support international orders.
Note: A surcharge will be added to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. Protectorates.
Multiple Shipping Locations
To expedite delivery, Pro Hands may ship your order from separate locations. As a result, you may receive multiple packages. There will be no additional shipping costs, but you may see multiple shipping charges on your credit card statement, equaling but not exceeding the total shipping fee calculated on your receipt.
Shipping to More Than One Address
Prohandsatwork.com gathers your delivery address (s) during the checkout process. As part of the checkout process, you may select a shipping destination for each unique item in your cart.
Shipping restrictions are as follows:
* P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO Addresses are serviced by the United States Postal Service.
* Due to postal regulations, any order that weighs more than 70 lbs. or exceeds certain dimensions cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
* Prohandsatwork.com cannot ensure that orders to APO/FPO addresses or to any United States Protectorate will be delivered within the Standard service window of 3 to 7 business days.
* P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses are offered the Standard service delivery option only.
* Orders to all United States Protectorates are offered the Standard service option only and incur a $5 surcharge.
If we receive your order by 12 p.m. EST Monday-Friday, our goal is to have your order picked, packed, and shipped the same day.
Calculating Order Arrival Date
Total delivery time for orders arriving via parcel shipment is based on order processing time plus shipping time. You can track your package as it makes its way to its final address. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail shipping confirmation with a tracking or delivery confirmation number. You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
* Order processing time is the time needed to pick and pack your order. Our goal is to process your order in less than 24 hours, when received during our normal business week (Monday-Friday).
* Shipping time is based on the shipping service level option you select.
If you are placing an order by at 8 a.m. EST Thursday and If you choose the Standard shipping option, your order will arrive by the following Thursday. If you choose the 2 Business Day shipping option, your order will arrive by Monday. If you choose the Next Business Day shipping option, your order will arrive the next day, Friday.
If you placing another order by 2 p.m. EST that same Thursday and if you choose the Standard shipping option, your order will arrive by Friday of the following week. If you choose the 2 Business Day shipping option, your order will arrive by Tuesday. If you choose the Next Business Day shipping option, your order will arrive on Monday.
Order Tracking and Delivery
If your order is shipped by one of our shipping providers, you can track your package as it makes its way to its final address. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail shipping confirmation with a tracking or delivery confirmation number. You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
* Click the link on your shipping confirmation e-mail to track your order via our carriers’ Web sites and enter your tracking number.
* Contact a Pro Hands customer service representative at 1-866-558-6209.
* E-mail us at customercare@ prohandsatwork.com for a status update.
Either way you choose, we will provide you with timely, accurate information about the status of your order. If you should misplace your shipping confirmation e-mail, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-866-558-6209 for assistance or e-mail us at customercare@ prohandsatwork.com.
We hope you love what you ordered, but if something isn’t right, let us know. We’re happy to exchange your item for something new or refund your money.
Security and Privacy